If you are experiencing pain in the foot that is not getting better or numbness in the foot that become more severe and frequent, you can see our foot specialist to stop your foot pain. Call +65 96584362 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment today.
Common causes of foot pain includes problems in the joints, muscle, tendon or nerves of the foot injury.
Many people experiences foot pain everyday. Our feet are weight bearing joints and we need to get treatment early before the symptoms get worse and prevents you from walking.
Common causes of foot pain
- Achilles Tendinitis – Pain in the back of your heel and ankle.
- Bunion / Hallux Valgus – A swelling or bump at your big toe.
- Bunionette – Bump at the outside of the little toe.
- Flat Foot – “Fallen arches” in your mid foot.
- Gout – Pain, redness and tenderness that affects your big toe joint.
- Haglund’s Deformity – Pain on the back of the heel.
- Hammer Toes – If your toes bend in an odd position.
- Heel Spur – Bone growths under your heel bone.
- Plantar Fasciitis – Sharp pain at the bottom of your heel.
- Stress Fracture – Pain that is worse before or after your exercise.
Nerve Problems to the Foot
- Morton’s Neuroma – Pain, burning or numbness that occurs between your toes and in the ball of your foot. It could be a growth around the nerves.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome – Numbness and weakness in the foot caused by a pinched nerve in your ankle.